Friday, January 30, 2009

More things to bore you with...

11. I love that my husband loves animals as much as I do. He hasn't met a dog yet that doesn't feel a need to clean his face. We think he must taste like gravy to dogs.

12. I love it when my husband narrates a voice for our dog. Especially when he puts her paw to her head and says, in a high-pitched voice, "Private Dingo reporting for duty, sir" and then goes on a ten minute military rant of Lucy talking to her sergeant. It's HILARIOUS.

13. My husband is a dumbass. But he's my dumbass.

14. When I was about eight, our family was caught in a storm on Dworshak Reservoir in our seventeen-foot fishing boat. The winds were blowing about 60 mph and causing 20 foot swells. When we were on top of the swell we could see shore, when we weren't... we saw nothing but walls of water. I don't know how we weren't killed. This attributes to my whitewater and lightning fears. Don't tell me just to calm down, I'm not going to get over it.

15. I love turkey sandwiches. Sourdough bread, white meat, little mayo, little butter, cranberry, sprinkling of salt. Yes, please!

No comments: