Monday, May 11, 2009

Not waiting to exhale

I realized about a week ago that I hated the stress monkey that I had become. Between work and personal issues, I was monumentally grumpy. I didn't want to, but I seemed to end up that way by 9am every morning. Ugh. The weekends weren't enough to wash it away.
So I'm done. I'm done with being grumpy. I consider myself a fairly self-aware person and knew the effect of my grumpiness on others. I can't constantly let others get to me and ruin my perfectly good days. I don't have any control over their bad habits, so I can't let them effect me like they have. I'm taking deep breaths. It's amazing what a deep breath can do. Of course, I take a lot of them and people might think I'm hyperventilating. :)
*snifffffffff* *whoooooooooooo*

1 comment:

Heather said...

I'll keeep a stash of paper bags over here in case you hyperventilate. :-)